Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith (Heb 10:35-38)~~ God intends that we are all blessed…when HE is ready to bless us. So often we give up on His promise for our lives because it doesn’t come when we are ready to see it. We think that if we don’t have something by a certain point in OUR time that He is not going to give it to us at all when actually God JUST might be blessing us through the manifestation of prerequisite events. Every blessing has a path that must be traveled. Christ had to go through the years on earth, the sufferings, the cross, and the grave before He could rise and be in the power of The Promise… He went through HELL! Think about that next time you think things are bad!! In order to get TO the greatness of your blessing, you may have to go THROUGH a time that requires your commitment and patience. Therefore you can’t give up on God’s promise just because you feel like it’s not happening in your time or plan. Remember His thoughts and ways are higher than yours. He sees a bigger picture and HE knows the best plan and the best time for everything. If you stop believing just because of the delay, you miss the true blessing! While you’re spending your time and life complaining. .. you are missing the blessings He has for you. You can’t be in control of everything… but rather be happy and trust in Him who IS in control. Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. Don’t give up! Wait on Him! While waiting… keep on doing what’s right. Keep giving God your “yes” while He works out your mess. Be not weary in well doing. .for in DUE SEASON … HIS due season you shall reap if you faint not.
Feel like giving up? Think on THESE things:
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
- Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. Deut. 31:6
- Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Eph. 6:10
- The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28:7
- I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only. Psalm 71:16
- But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
- Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. I Cor. 9:24
- Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, Heb. 12:1
- Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of hosts. Zech. 4:6
- For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. II Tim. 1:7
- It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. Psalm 18:32
Won’t He Do It?